Welcoming to golfers of all levels, Spring Lake Golf Club offers one of Long Island’s best training programs in the Spring Lake Golf Academy. The Academy has one of the best practice facilities on Long Island, featuring a grass driving range as well as two large practice greens. Instructors are on hand daily to meet your instructional needs.
Cristy Jurgens, LPGA
Cristy is an LPGA Class A Teaching Professional who joined the professional staff at Spring Lake in 2004 and was named Director of Golf in 2010. Cristy is able to assist golfers of all abilities and levels, and offers private lessons by appointment, and gives numerous clinics to seniors, children & ladies. She is fully certified by the Ladies Professional Golf Association. Some highlights:
- Recruited to play Division 1 golf by Hofstra University, where she captained the team for 3 years
- Won numerous tournaments and awards, including Ocean City’s collegiate tournament in 2002, MVP award 2000-2003 and the Senior Athletic Award in 2004
- Inducted into Longwood High School’s Sports Hall of Fame, where she captained the the men’s varsity golf team
- Series of Five 1/2 hour lessons: $225
- 1/2 hour lesson: $50
Andrew Owad, Assistant Pro Shop Professional
Andrew has been working in the golf industry nearly his entire life, starting as a range attendant, a caddy, then assistant golf professional. Andrew is committed to providing the best golf experience for all levels of players. It shows in his enthusiasm for the game, his knowledge of equipment and dedication to providing a personal level of service to everyone. He is an accomplished collegiate player having placed 14th in the NJCAA national tournament and medalist at the regional championship. Andrew is also a Veteran of the US Army having spent time overseas in Israel, Afghanistan and Guantanamo Bay Cuba.
- Series of Five 1/2 hour lessons: $175
- 1/2 hour lesson: $40
Andrew's Online Lesson Booking: Click Here
2018 Junior Clinics Coming Soon